10.28.2003

Last night S made chicken fajitas & D showed up just in time to eat. He's young & loves to learn about history and revolution & has a million questions for S, who is not only patient but has an entire bookshelf of history books for reference. D is young and dreams of a revolution.

Kitties started their own revolution last night because it definitely isn't cat food from Costco. Nope, definitely not.

I was pressed for time and the Membership has lapsed so I've certainly fallen from grace in the eyes of kitties, who like greasy dark crunchy Costco cat food best. Get this Purina crap out of here.

I awoke to my cat's insistent meow, and when I got up, she ran over to her full food dish and stared at me with an expectant and demanding look on her face.
"My, what big eyes you have Miss Kitty."
"NOW!" She can't say her Rs except to roll them. This is no comfort to me.
"There is no other kitty food."
Big orange cat grubkin came and sat next to his full-of-inferior-cat-food-bowl and listened to the demands of my girl kitty.
"NnnnNOW!"
"I have nothing else to give you."
"NowNOW!" She shook her head to make a point and glared at me. I walked away.
There is no reasoning with kitties. They're on a hunger strike for Costco cat food.

Little revolting beasties.