7.07.2003

And it's nothing in particular.
It's summertime.
Joggers spiders babies birds.
People riding bikes and I wish I were.

So sick of stupidity and insincerity. So sick of people asking me a question and then talking over me when I try to answer, but they're not saying anything new or important, just repeating their question. Is it tv that causes this brain malfunction? Or just lack of proper upbringing?

This tan shirtless jogger passes me on the bike bridge and tugs my long pigtail braid like he's in second grade or something. Doesn't look back. Yeah, if if if... mmm-hm. I couldn't run in my thongs.

Thongs. I guess most people call them flip-flops because a thong is underwear, but I have and always will call these shoes thongs. They're held in place by cleavage, yes? Toe cleavage, butt cleavage, whatever, so long as thongs for breast cleavage don't make a popular fashion appearance I think life is okay.

Although, I am ready to kill the fools who light off fireworks after midnight. It was okay on the 4th, we all expected that. But Sunday night? That's inconsiderate and strictly an attempt to annoy people.

What I want to know is, did anyone stop and reflect on the actual importance of the Revolution? read the Declaration of Independence, look at the Bill of Rights? I hear people say we need a new revolution and I want to say, it's here already, open your eyes, claim your rights, be sure in your convictions and honest in your beliefs.
All the rest is fireworks, and too many of them makes the air smoky.
Too many of them after midnight pisses off the neighbors (hey neighbor quite a party you have had for the last two weeks. Do you know what day you're celebrating?) who have to get up early on Monday. Is it tv that causes this brain malfunction so people can't tell the time or the date? Or is it just lack of proper upbringing?
No sense.

I am thinking about moving out of the valley, and especially out of town.

In the mean time I am thankful for summertime and tan joggers and pigtails and thongs.