5.14.2003


Feeling crappy but not nearly so crabby today.
I ate macaroni and cheese & had a beer for dinner last night. Wahoo I am raking in the health points with that one.

The cottonwood trees here by the river are spewing their white crud everywhere. Tree sex.

I had this strange dream last night, probably induced by valerian, garlic-brandy tincture (hhhhlllt) and nyquil and I finished an Anne Rice mind candy book about 10:30, so I picked up where I left off in the middle of Mody Dick and fell asleep while reading.
So.
It was a full moon and a wind-tossed sea and Raymi was standing with her hair all wild in the front of this big Spanish galleon, all sails billowed, pirate flag whipping in the wind.
She smiled and said, "Woe be to the fucking leviathan who crosses me," with a wink and then she bared her vampire fangs.