7.27.2004

Skin slick too hot. I can redefine exude. I dream of cold cold rain but there are three more months to go. There's no air here it's too thick to be air. Stuck in this paper cage with greenhouse glass on the south side oh sure it's a great view and no air conditioning and no relief except for the fan blowing hot air around, at least there aren't any flies. I'm sweating in my bra, I can feel it tickle as it rolls down my saturated skin. Water following gravity and so I'd love to simply lie down on the floor, maybe even the cool tile floor in the bathroom, it's not that dirty. The thermometer on the deck says 87 and I took the one out of the fridge after standing in front of the open door as long as I dared and it's 90 in here. That's too hot to think too hot to sit at a computer and work too hot too hot too hot. Inclement and uncomfortable and I'm leaving before I start heaving.