Coral Calcium for the Mind
Crooks & Liars
Don't forget the Motor City
Dope on the Slope
Estella dry and fly
Fat Free Milk is a pirate
Finish Your Phrase
Forgotten Grain ~photos~
Girl Kinda Sorta Normal
Green Catfish is see-worthy
Headshots a la Anti ~photos~
The Known Universe NYC
Kool Keith el otro
Lapsed Cannibal's glass maze
Lil Mija's brain freeze
More Than Donuts
One True Love
Penicillin for your curiosity
Raymi the Minx
Sea of Humanity
Tony Pierce's Busblog
Whiskey zen River
- Last while sometime June I discovered a green lynx...
- Well then here I'm back and wishing I could kick t...
- Shall I tell a tale or tale a tell? A wisp of wine...
- It has been a while. Emphasize every word and mayb...
- To the headland, nothing but the sound of wind and...
- After respite of unexpected bright winter sunshine...
- We don’t and haven’t ever had a plan for action,...
- Serenity filled the world this morning, ice spar...
- There resides a craft inherent in workin...
- I'll spare you the minor mundane boring mediocre d...
- Name: sahalie
- Location: Pecos Wilderness, New Mexico, United States
This is the time and the record of the time. I'll avoid definition as much as humanly possible. We can never step in the same river twice. Cold mud and fast currents and rocks and roots entangle, hot and fecund in the summer and frozen slow in the winter. Subject to change. I dream of Paradise.