3.14.2006

Connected corrections

Added statistics

Changed paradigm

Missed calls


I’m failing on the memory of yesterday. Where once I could hit that record button in my head, it’s unplugged now, disconnected. It's a white noise constant dial tone, and in the undercurrent I can hear a hundred thousand conversations, filtered through and through and through.

It feels like my thoughts are coming from the floor of the ocean, the silted depths of some forgotten chasm. It feels like a miscommunication because it’s delayed by the water’s weight, redirected by the ebb and flow of currents that swirl one sea into another and let's not forget the ice caps, melting.

Melt down.

To maintain flexibility, the body has to move through its normal range of motion.

To increase flexibility, muscles must be stretched to the end range of tension.

Correct your posture by becoming aware of your body's balance. Can you stand balanced on one foot?

With your eyes closed?

Stretch.