8.18.2004

Took a tumble, my mind did a bellyflop and I feel lame and crooked. I'll not appreciate heat, too hot to do. My ears burn and tingle but I think it's just from bloodsuckers, bug bite welts, more garlic for me please.

Everyone called at once, hello, hello, hello. Where have I been? I've been under the bed with the stardust. I've been sweating and covered with cotton from Egypt. I've been lost in the new moon's craters.

This world never goes anywhere but changes again and again. This world hello hello hello never changes but goes everywhere.

I stretched and twisted and breathed last evening, warm sun setting on my left side. All will be well. All will be well and we'll all someday be dead but such entropy is inevitable and there is no percentage in worrying about it. Time is not linear. Because. All that matters has nothing to do with matter.